Swami Sri Atmananda will be conducting a 4-weekend workshop series at Moksha Spiritual Center in Frazier Park CA, in July 2017. We have created facebook invitations for each of the weekends, you may RSVP there as well. Please note that there are ONLY 25 spots in the workshop!
All the weekend workshops are residential programs. Accommodation and vegetarian food will be provided to all participants. The first 12 registrants will get shared accommodation at Moksha Spiritual Center. The remainder of the participants will be housed in another location nearby.
Fee for the each weekend is $350. Fee for all the 4 weekend workshop series is $1,400. You are welcome to pay separately for each weekendworkshop or for all the 4 weekends in one instalment. You may pay by any of these methods
1. Paypal payments to email@example.com
2. Bank transfer using this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Make a check to "Yoga Next" and mail it to PO Box 2290, Frazier Park, CA 93225.
Topics for the workshops series.
Swamiji will finalize the topics for each weekend, shortly. They could a selection of some of these preliminary topics or some others as determined by Swamiji:
1. Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
2. Sacred tools for better living: Mantra, Yantra, Homa, Yajna
3. Meditation techniques
4. Sanatana Dharma - Living a modern life as per the hindu dharma or vedic wisdom
5. Bhagavatam or Gita
7. Four yoga paths - Bhakti, Karma, Jnana, Raja
8. Lessons from some important upanishads
9. Lessons from Ramayana / Mahabharata